Copello have partnered with an established defence manufacturer in the recruitment of a Junior Software Engineer to add to their growing team in Poole. This role focuses on working with multiple product lines, designing, developing, testing and debugging software to re-evaluate and improve the existing designs.
You will be responsible for:
– Software configuration management
– Software design and implementation
– Preparation of technical documents
– Representing the business in a client-facing role, providing off-site support when necessary
– Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors
Ideal candidates will have:
– Experience with C/C++/Visual C Development
– Experience with Linux (any Windows experience would also be beneficial)
– Embedded software design experience on microprocessors/microcontrollers
– Knowledge of real-time systems regarding software development.
– Qualified to degree level or similar in Software Design
The company offers a competitive salary banding of £35-£40,000 plus fantastic learning and development opportunities. The role is based out of Poole, Dorset and is commutable from Bournemouth, Weymouth, Salisbury, Southampton.
Similar job titles include Developer, Firmware Design Engineer and Embedded Software Engineer.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca on 07590 840544 or