Junior Software Engineer London to £60k
Junior Software Engineer / Developer (C++ Video GPU CUDA) *Remote Interview WFH*. Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems whilst continually learning and progressing your career in a diverse, supportive environment of innovation that empowers individuals to succeed?
You could be joining a technology company that is producing game changing products using AI and parallel processing for data, video, imaging and point cloud compression.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will develop software for new products, taking the high level conceptual mathematical work of the research division and transforming this into C++ code through to implementation on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. Youll create clear, concise and verifiable technical specifications, APIs and integration guides and integrate with 3rd party commercial and open source codebases as well as supporting 3rd parties integrating to the companys SDKs.
Youll be joining an accomplished and collaborative team based in Central London, receiving mentoring from more experienced developers.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home for two days a week.
- Youre degree educated: Computer Science or Electronics Engineering preferred
- You have commercial C / C++ development experience
- You have some experience of working in video processing OR equivalent HPC environment
- You have the aptitude and desire to learn, are self-motivated and able to conduct your own research and learn rapidly
- You have a good grasp of mathematics
- You have strong problem solving abilities and enjoy discussing ideas and collaborating
- Ideally you will some knowledge or experience with any of the following: GPU /CPU, CUDA, OpenGL
As a Junior Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this Junior Software Engineer / Developer (C++ Video GPU CUDA) opportunity.