JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – C++ / JAVA
- Applications sought from Junior Software Engineers with a relevant degree e.g., Computer Science
- Salary up to 30,000
- Building on theoretical skills and putting them into practice
- Develop your knowledge of C++ and Java within a charismatic software team
- Possibilities of remote, hybrid and in-office working
- To apply please call 01244 739 999 / 07881 244 212 or email
Our client is searching for a number of enthusiastic juniors who is looking to begin their career in Software Engineering. As an industry leading tech consultancy, working within telecoms, healthcare and streaming services, this position will allow you to work with software used for international brands. In addition to offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career progression, they are allowing their employees the flexibility of remote/ hybrid or in office working for their team based in Shipley. If you have good foundation knowledge in Java / C++ and are passionate about beginning your career- do not miss this unique opportunity.
WHO ARE WE?
As an industry leading tech consultancy, based in Shipley, our client provides industry leading software to help companies scale all within the telecoms, healthcare, and streaming services industries. As an employee-owned company, you will be directly at the heart of the team, experiencing and contributing to their fast growth and development by joining their software engineering team. Currently used within more than 30 million homes- this is your opportunity to be part of a team that is developing software used globally.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
By joining this highly collaborative team, you will be developing your university knowledge of C++ / Java within the commercial world. Becoming part of the agile development team, working alongside experienced software engineers, this will allow you to enhance your training experience within the team working with internal projects and customer software development. If you are ready for a challenge that is rewarding and will further enhance your career, do not miss this opportunity!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE’
- Knowledge of software engineering and software development tools such as Git
- Knowledge of object orientated design
- A degree level understanding of C / C++ / Java
- Familiar with Linux systems
- A willingness to learn
IT'S NICE TO HAVE’
- Experience with object orientated programming in C++ or Java and Unit Testing Frameworks
TO BE CONSIDERED’
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information, please call me on 01244 739 999 / 07881 244 212. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also, feel free to follow me on Twitter @DanielButler85 or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Dan Butler, Klickstarters in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.