We are looking for exceptional Junior Engineers to join our newly formed teams incubating
disruptive AI/ML InsureTech products working in Lean methodology with Design Thinking at its
You will have significant involvement in the continual evolution of our products, working
collaboratively with the
team to improve and develop our technology.
Championing our collaborative environment, you will work closely with Software Engineers, SREs,
ML Engineers and UX Engineers in implementing robust and scalable InsureTech applications.
You will become one of our key contributors who guide and foster innovation by developing leading
products that span various Insurance market segments.
Driving Engineering excellence isn't just about developing amazing code; it's also about
methods that promote high quality. You'll contribute to teams in reflecting on what went well and
could have done better, and then turning those reflections into learning activities. You will be
proud of the
solutions you and your team come up with. You will actively promote collaborative ways of working
in a cross-
functional product team.
Your responsibilities will include
· Designing and documenting software solutions meeting functional and non-functional
· Implementing unit tests, developing test frameworks, and associated automated test cases,
· Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
· Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying, and
tests if necessary,
· Research, analyze and translate business, market and user requirements and innovative ideas
Aware of new trends on AI/ML software architecture, technology, and design.
· Explore, evaluate, and benchmark state-of-art AI/ML tools and methodologies.
· Contribute to companywide chapters in relevant areas for your role such as AI, ML, Data Science
· Participate in internal and external dev events such as hackathons, dev/research conferences
and collaborate with our Academic and industry partners worldwide on research and innovation
· Get involved in research in collaboration with academics.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity
– Strong bias for action. Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, similar technical field of study, or
equivalent practical experience.
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to:
Java, C#, Kotlin, Python
· Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
· Specialized experience using machine learning techniques.
· Basic understanding of building AI/ML products on cloud infrastructure such as Azure, AWS and
· Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and test automation.
· Awareness or experience of MLOps
· Good understanding of agile or lean development practices.
· Ability to write and speak in English fluently.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.