DevOps Engineers need to have both technical and soft skills to seamlessly integrate across teams. They bring together development and operations so organisations can create stable, repeatable platforms for product deployment.
What You'll do.
DevOps is for people who love to learn and tackle complex ideas. You will balance an in-depth knowledge of internal systems and broad business perspectives. As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
Deploy infrastructure as code, create automation and test the platform during deployment and hook in monitoring systems for rapid up to date reporting
- Bridge communication across departments to break down team silos
- Work in-line with agile methodology and pushing it to the limits to manage the entire lifecycle of software
- Ensure our clients can deliver systems faster, cheaper and without sacrificing high quality
- Understand complex IT systems, deploy and resolve issues quickly, automate existing and legacy systems and support technical architecture.
Why work for us.
Sparta Global is an award-winning provider of business and technology training and careers. We help graduates, non-graduates, returners and career changers kickstart technology careers in a matter of months. Become a Spartan, complete our award-winning, paid training programme, and be assigned to work on-site with one of our clients as a fully-fledged consultant.
We will make sure you are ready and confident for the workplace. Our programmes provide you with in-depth knowledge of the technical tools and skills you'll need to succeed in your future career. We'll even support with developing your business acumen, collaborative skills and personal development to give you the confidence to thrive in the workplace – regardless of your background.
Why we're different.
Diversity is in our DNA. We are proud to have been recognised by a number of awards bodies for our hard work across technology training, employer excellence, and diversity and inclusion.
We are a people-powered business and take every opportunity to recognise and reward the hard work of our Spartans, too. This includes putting them forward for individual industry awards, including Rising Star of the Year, Rising Digital Hero, and specific awards around their skill specialisms.
Who you are.
- Previous experience of any programming language e.g. C#, Java, Python or similar languages
- Have a love for technology and its application
- Naturally curious about how complex systems work
- Critical thinker and keen problem solver
- Presentable, professional, and punctual
- Able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects
- Hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship