At Onclusive, we are passionate about building software that solves important problems in marketing. We partner with the most valuable companies in the world to transform how they use data and technology to drive marketing and brand decisions. Our software has been used to strategize responses to brand crises, discover new content and influencers, and gain an edge in the global online business world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will apply your technical knowledge to work on multiple client facing applications. You will take product specifications and derive technical implementation documents. You will then turn these ideas into user friendly and scalable applications. You will work closely with a team of supportive engineers to refine your code and deploy to production.
We are a fully remote first and distributed team. You will be joining at an interesting transition period for the company. Being flexible and challenge oriented will be essential for success in your position at Onclusive during the transition period.
- Implement client facing product features and enhancements.
- Diagnose bugs in the code and implement fixes.
- Work with technologies like Ruby on Rails, EmberJS, MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience in the space.
- Exceptional software engineering talent.
- Experience with modern web applications, databases, JS ecosystem and Rails.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies and software engineering practices.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and effectively adapts to change.
- Self-motivated team player with fresh ideas when it comes to product innovation.
- Creative, energetic and self-driven.
- Enjoys working remotely.
- Located in the Americas
- Monday to Friday (will have some overlap with North American time zones)
- Ruby/Rails, 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL, 3 years (Preferred)
- EmberJS (1 year preferred) Equivalent experience in a Front End framework acceptable.
- 2 years in the field work experience (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity