Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Java SpringBoot AWS microservices) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Java technologist seeking a role where you can work on ground breaking technology, continually learning and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role? You could be joining a global technology consultancy.
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will design, develop and deliver a range of transformational projects for clients, mainly within the financial services sector. You'll join a collaborative team with a focus on engineering best practice and continuous improvement and will have lots of business and client exposure, enabling you to see the results of your work.
Following a remote interview process you'll join colleagues in the London office around 1-2 days a week but with flexibility.
- You have strong Java 8+ skills including multi-threading and concurrency
- You have experience with SpringBoot and microservices environments
- You have a good knowledge of REST APIs
- You have a through understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You have a good knowledge of Web and Architectural patterns such as SOLID principles
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud technology such as GCP or Azure
- You're collaborative, enjoy problem solving and interacting with clients
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to 100k) plus benefits and perks including on the job training and career development.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.