Software Developer (Back-end/ Java Developer)
Full Remote -> (Must live in: NV, CA, WA, AZ, OR)
We currently have an opportunity available within our Technology organization for a Software Engineer, working with our teams in our Reno location. If you have experience as a software developer, and enjoy developing creative and engaging solutions, this may be a great fit for you.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Work daily with project managers, business analysts, fellow developers and others to collaboratively define and design solutions to help our business users and customers.
- Passionately writing and testing code.
- Validating developed solutions with customers and incorporating feedback into subsequent development as needed.
- Leveraging proven DevOps, Agile Engineering/XP practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly.
- Utilizing your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to actively incorporate an ongoing culture of learning, growth and innovation.
Skills and experience:
- Two-plus years of professional experience in analyzing, coding, testing, and debugging enterprise applications, with at least one of the following:
- Web application and Web Services development (C#, Java, etc.)
- .NET (VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#)
- Two-plus years of professional experience developing solutions integrating with enterprise databases, including writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Solid understanding of standard, enterprise-level development concepts, tools, and relational database management.
- B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Node JS, Java, React, Angular, AWS, GraphQL.
- Professional experience with test automation (Selenium preferred).