Java Developer – Newcastle / 100% remote – up to £60K DOE
A global organisation who are renowned for providing national services to both public authorities and commercial organisations, are currently hiring for a Java Developer to join their team.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer, someone who is experienced working in a CI/CD environment cooperatively with other development teams.
- Spring Boot
- REST API's
- Docker / Kubernetes
- A background within security will be highly desirable (OWASP, SQL injection, etc),
- Experience in automation tools and TDD will be an advantage but not essential.
This role can be office based, hybrid or remote. They have an office in Newcastle, if you are looking for remote work, we can only accept applicants who are living in the UK and unfortunately, we are not able to offer sponsorship for this role.
Salary for this role is: £60K DOE.
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private health care.
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Various other perks and employee assistance packages.
To apply please send your CV