Location: Jersey City, NJ
Description: – Full Benefits- Contract to hire- Location Jersey City, onsite once every other week
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute solutions.
- Participates in moderate to highly complex programming tasks, providing review of various development tasks and documentation.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
- Is a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions.
- Help provide devops ideas and technology solutions
- Help support new tasks along with enhancing existing software
- Help troubleshoot complex issues in both development and production environments, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Flexibility in helping additional technology areas Requirements:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ Years of Java Programming experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 1+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
- 1+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems. (preferred but not required)
- 1+ years’ experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
- Experience working with highly concurrent systems (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency (preferred but no required)
- Financial services experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- Independently assess risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives and makes decisions
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com