Java Developer in Test (Automation Java Mobile Appium) *Remote*. Are you looking for an impactful Java Developer in Test role where you'll drive the adoption of automation across a successful FinTech?
You could be joining a tech driven company that use AI, Natural Language Processing and VoIP to provide trade surveillance software solutions. The company's software ensures that trading processes are conducted ethically by alerting companies if issues are detected and providing trade transcripts.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK.
- A QA Test Engineer / Developer in Test with an automation first test approach and the ability to define automation test cases and create testing strategies
- Strong testing background with a full understanding of the testing lifecycle
- OOP development background using Java
- Mobile testing experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: CI/CD, API testing tools (Postman), AWS, Appium, Serenity
As a Java Developer in Test you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Java Developer in Test (Automation) role.