Java Developer Remote UK / WFH to £75k
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Computer Science) *Remote / WFH*. Are you a bright, ambitious technologist with Java coding skills and a keen interest in financial trading markets?
You could be progressing your career in a supportive, tech driven environment at a scale-up FinTech.
As a Java Developer youll join an a high performance Agile development team responsible for designing and developing the calculation engine and backend services that provide functionality on the core product, a software tool that enables traders to predict margin costs. Youll be working on a range of projects such as integrating derivatives valuation models, implementing margin methodologies and building analytics to help clients understand and optimise their costs. Youll work across the full development lifecycle, see the results of your work quickly and have opportunities to contribute to product strategy.
This Java Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to progress your career; there are clear progression paths and youll be supported to reach your full potential.
The company is able to provide a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home fully remotely permanently with the caveat that youll make occasional visits (once a quarter) to the London office for team meet-ups.
- You are degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above in a STEM discipline from a top tier university, Computer Science preferred
- You have commercial modern core Java development experience within a trading / banking / finance environment
- Youre product focussed with business acumen and an understanding of financial markets, keen to understand the impact of your work and how to make improvements for the customer
- You have a deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency and Object Orientated Programming
- You have advanced analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Ideally you will have some experience of working in a financial services or product based environment, familiarity with Trade Capture, Trade Execution, Pricing and Risk would be ideal but not essential
As a Java Developer / Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Computer Science) opportunity.