What is TPXimpact?
We're TPXimpact. We deliver transformation that matters to organisations, to public services and to society. Our multidisciplinary teams work across technology, design, and digital experiences. We're united by the belief that it's possible to deliver more that by harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we can create better outcomes for people and the planet.
This is what impact means to us.
Impactful, sustainable, digital transformation
We have the scale and capabilities to truly deliver impactful, sustainable, digital transformation that enriches how individuals and society experience the world. Our clients will work with the most skilled and experienced digital and technology specialists across the UK who will share their knowledge to ensure you have the potential to continue developing our work once we're gone.
Were an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.
Were made for change are you?
TPXimpact is an award-winning, London- and Bristol-based agency of creatives, strategists and technologists who collaborate with exceptional organisations to deliver positive change and lasting impact.
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable. TPXimpact is now hiring for a Senior Java CMS Developer with good JCR implementation experience. Ideally we are looking for Bloomreach but Magnolia or AEM would certainly be considered. You could be based near either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances. Ideally the candidate will be within reasonable travelling distance to one of our office locations, once we are able to return to the offices. Should you wish to work completely remote, that would work for us too.What were looking for
- Minimum 2 years Java JCR (or similar) CMS development experience including experience of the development and maintenance of JEE based web applications
- Experience of working in an agile agency environment preferred
- Experience of working in Scrum teams preferred
- Confident articulating the thinking and reasoning behind a technical decision
- Open to taking in the views of others – but finding a path to an agreed way forward
- Comfortable working with and presenting to groups
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback to improve work/outcomes
- Experience of guiding less experienced developers
- Understanding that collaboration is an outcome that doesnt happen by magic and has a set of strategies and approaches to bring the best out in people and situation
Why work at TPXimpact
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- Flexible working to help you function at your best
- Were collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- Everyone has a voice – inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- A focus on wellbeing with access to a range of wellness activities and an annual fitness challenges
- An inclusive workplace with active advocacy networks for women, LGBTQI employees and people from ethnic minorities
Some of the benefits include:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2 charity volunteer days
- Working from home allowance
- Share incentive plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer Pension Contribution of 4%
- Personal Development budget
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At TPXimpact, however you identify and wherever youre from, you can belong here. Were 100% committed to fostering an open and inclusive culture, and well support you all the way.
Feel wed get along?
If youre interested in taking the next step in your career with TPXimpact, please apply directly.
Basic Salary£65k – £75k, dependant on experience
No agencies, please.