ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in the New Jersey Area for a contract with Java Developer to assist their team. Will be onsite but could start Hybrid/Onsite.
Title: Java Developer
Location: New Jersey
Job Title Job Summary:
Looking for a Java Developer
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to a strategic platform.
* 9 + years of experience in Java application development end to end.
* Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
* Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
* Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
* Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
* Broad experience in parallel computing and hands-on expertise with in-memory data grids, such as Ignite, Hazelcast, Coherence and Spark
* Experience with large scale, real-time data processing and complex data transformations
* Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
* Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
* Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
* Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
Job Title Job Responsibilities:
* Degree from outstanding university
* Background in enterprise stress testing
* Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
* Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
* Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
* 5 + years of experience in Java UI technologies HTML5/Angular JS/Backbone JS/Bootstrap etc
* Software development in Agile environment
- Job Key Words: C#/.NET and/or python, UI,SQL DATABASE
- –Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits?Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers?Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expense. Onsite
- Visa Sponsorship?Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp?Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.