Java Developer – London -Up to 850 PD Inside IR35 – 6 Month Contract
I am partnered with a leading bank in Europe who is looking for a Java Developer to join them on a 6 month contract in London. The developer is responsible for all technical aspects of the applications including Market Data consumption, Algorithmic Price creation, and Price Distribution by closely working along with the Quant team.
- Take ownership, help specify and deliver large scale projects and work under own initiative.
- Detailed knowledge of Core Javal Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with senior traders and other developers
- Understanding of eTrading generically
- Understanding of workflows, key controls and related operational risk exposure.
- Experience with Java version 11+
- Understanding of interest rates products and trading practices.
- Agile Development Practices ( TDD, BDD, Automated Builds, Continuous Integration) / Scrum Methodologies
If this role is of any interest, please apply!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.