Java, Banking, Cross Asset Risk, PnL platform, Scala, Spark,
- Java development experience working in a performance focused concurrent environment.
- Investment banking preferred.
- Ideally Front Office.
- Experience with Hadoop/Spark/Scala could be advantageous
- Needs a solid understanding of Java – Used it commercially.
- Commercial experience with Scala, Spark or Hadoop
- Working on cross asset risk & PnL platform
- Worked in scrum Development Tools and Methodologies
- Experience of TDD and BDD in a commercial environment
- Exposure to continuous build and deployment solutions such as Jenkins
- Able to work within an agile environment delivering software incrementally
- Should have a technical or numerate degree in subjects such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics
- Based London, City.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.