38-72k plus package
Our client, a leading UK Cybersecurity consultancy are currently in search of a Java Developer (UK Wide) to help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations.
As a Java Developer you will:
- Completes Software tasks as directed by the Software Development Team Leader
- Design, code, test, correct and document simple programs, and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered information or communications system with limited supervision from more senior engineers
- Provides accurate estimates of development effort needed to design, code and test software from given specifications
- Logically analyses code defects and produces timely code fixes
The ideal Java Developer will have:
- Highly experienced in Java, Spring/Springboot
- HTML, CSS and REST
- Infrastructure – systems administration, network security/engineering
- O/S: Linux/Windows
The Java Developer Package:
- 38-72k base
- 7-11% bonus
- Car allowance up to 6k (salary dependant)
- 9% pension
- Corporate benefits package
Applicants MUST have the unrestricted right to work in the UK and be eligible to undertake National Security Vetting (SC).
To hear more about our Java Developer opportunity with our cyber-security client, get in touch with Connor Smyth at Anson McCade on 020 7780 6706.