My client is a Manchester based IT Solutions provider looking to further expand their Development Team. As a Senior Java Developer, you will need to be highly proficient in developing Java in all tiers of the application including Wicket, Hibernate, Spring and Maven.
Working in a cross fuctional team, you will bring a new level of Java excellence within the team; designing, developing and maintaning existing systems, documentations and reporting is a must as well as experienced with working framework such as Agile, Scrum or Kanban.
- 3 Years plus Java development
- Exposure to message-driven architectures, Kafka or event sourcing
- Relational database skills
- REST, Spring MVC, Springboot, Hibernate, TDD
- Understanding of integration architecture and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Linux – Basic sysadmin (Apache, Nginx)
- SQL/ Oracle/ PostgreSQL/ MongoDB/ DynamoDB
- Message Queues – RabbitMQ or simila
- AWS or GCP