Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Full Stack Java Developers to join our team and support our DC Area Government client remotely. The successful Full Stack Java Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing web-based Java solutions.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skill set, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will:
- Develop application features using Angular JS, Java, MySQL, Node JS, or other relational and non-schema databases.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software within the project scope, ensuring that the work product meets end-user acceptance criteria.
- Manage self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with high-level quality.
- Design large software components under the supervision of a Software Architect.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) is required
- Eligibility to obtain’and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related’field or 5 years of IT experience.
- 5 years min. of work experience developing in Java and J2EE (full stack).
- Experience in-
- Developing Java web servers (SOAP or RESTFul) using the Open-source frameworks
- Developing in XML technologies, i.e., XML, XSD, XSL and JAXB, etc.
- Testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG.
Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) Developing applications using the Spring Boot framework
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)