6 Month Contract
Reading (Hybrid Remote / WFH)
480/day (Outside IR35)
Java Developer needed for a 6 Month rolling contract with strong KAFKA experience. Start asap ideally in October 2022.
Scope to work remotely from home (WFH) on a hybrid basis. Outside IR35.
A chance to work with a leading global IT transformation business on large-scale digital modernisation projects for Government clients.
Key experience + tasks will include:
- Must offer strong KAFKA experience for messaging and notifications solutions.
- Developing new features for large-scale micro-services solutions using Java 8/11 and Spring.
- Advantageous Skills: Spring Cloud, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban, BPMN (Activiti), Spring Extensions, Spring Cloud, Postfix, Angular + Government / Public Sector projects.
- Technical Stack: Java, Java Script, Spring, Micro-services, Web Services, REST APIs, SOAP, JPA + hibernate, SQL / PostgreSQL databases + ActiveMQ Messaging.
- AWS Cloud / DevOps environments (EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS + AWS Services). Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit).
- Continuous Integration (CI) methods (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, ECR, Chart Museum, Maven, GIT, Jenkins + SonarQube, Serenity, Google Truth, Hamcrest, S3MOCK, Jukito).
- Programming Languages & Collaboration tools -Node.js, Python, Groovy, Bash, Postman, SOAP, REST, Swagger, YAML, JSON + Jira, Confluence, Slack, Archimate, Zoom.
- Ideally SC Cleared or Must be eligible to undergo the SC Security Clearance vetting process.