Renewable energy is becoming increasingly more important and proving to make a real change to the world. Now imagine working for a company where renewable energy was at the heart of what they do!
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to join a UK energy software company. They are seeking a java developer to join their team and will be expected to significantly contribute to the delivery of product development projects.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of object-oriented software design methodologies and tools.
- Experience of working within a team-based software lifecycle methodology (Agile) delivering tasks to budget and timescale
- Practical Linux Experience
- Knowledge of product lifecycle, including installation, support and security
- Experience of using the Atlassian suite of tools, including JIRA, Confluence & Bamboo, or equivalent.
This is a hybrid role (2 days a week in Glasgow). The salary goes up to 55k. If you are interested, apply now for immediate consideration. Bright Purple is an equal opportunities employer: we are proud to work with client who share our values of diversity and inclusion in our industry.