Senior Java Springboot Engineer | Contract | 12 Months Minimum | Hybrid | 500- 600 inside IR35
Maclean Moore are working with a leading consultancy who are seeking x2 full stack java developer to join this minimum one year project on a contract basis.
- Strong Experience in Java programing skills on Spring boot framework
- Experience in working with Java microservices
- Knowledge of testing & debugging, integrating databases & sources
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Experience in Life sciences clinical domain-good to have
- Azure Kubernetes Services Good to have
- Selenium & Gherkin language Good to have
- Should act as a team player and gel with the existing team.
- Understand the existing application end to end.
- Should be able to take transition from the outgoing team.
- Basic understanding to create, designs deploy apps, and various other programs through the Java language. as well he is also responsible for finding the errors in the development projects.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- programmer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, he/she should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.