Java Software Developer (Mid-Senior Level)
Salary: 60,000 D.O.E
Are you an engaging and excellent communicator who is organised and able to meet deadlines?
Great! We are looking for a Strong Java Developer who is a great team player to join a company with a passion for technology and home to a very supportive work environment. So Apply now for a chance to get started in a new career!
Your role will consist of:
- Delivering new functionality using Java
- Being actively engaged in our squad's agile development process
- Taking part in peer code reviews
- Test automation
Essential Technical Skills:
- Commercial experience of 2 years+ using Java is required before applying
- past experience of Spring and Spring boot would be great
Desired but not essential skills:
- Microservices Architect experience would be great
- well-versed in GraphQL
- A good understanding of Hibernate and/or Kubernetes
- 25 days leave rising to 30 after 2 years (plus bank holidays)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- A structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
If you think you would fit in well with a tech company who focuses on trying to improve the lives of disadvantaged people then APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a message on LinkedIn or email me at
*This role does not provide sponsorship*