Our client is a leading name in cyber defence, aiding Governments, Nations and Societies to defend themselves from an ever-evolving world of cybercrime. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to join a growing team in delivering next generation communications and intelligence solutions.
If successful, the Java Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Full life-cycle software development in Java.
- Incrementally delivering high quality software releases
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating research on alternative technologies, tools and methods.
An ideal Java Developer would have the following qualities:
- Have a strong professional track record using Java
- Experience writing tests for existing and new code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Prior use of source control (Git preferable) and familiarity with continuous integration and test-driven deployment
- Base salary up to £70,000
- Up to 11% performance based bonus
- Up to £6,000 car allowance (can be taken as cash)
- Additional benefits
If you are interested in the Java Developer role apply now, or if you have any further questions contact James Owens at Anson McCade for additional details.