Job Title: Java Developer opportunity for recent Graduates
Job Location: Nationwide
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs. /day
Join Our Team at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of JAVA Developers. Complete Ten Weeks of JAVA Training, and then your path to success begins as a JAVA Developer. We are dedicated to fulfilling the IT needs of our clients.
- No cost to attend learning programs / a market value of over $25K
- Everyday classes and sessions
- Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Java development
- Interviews preparation
- Assistance in resume and profile building
- Project assistance after successful completion of the learning program
- Industry-leading compensation, performance bonus, and profit sharing
- We will help you with the process of acquiring H1b or STEM as well.
Tech Stack covered :
- Database concepts, Core JAVA, Design Patterns, JEE Intro, Web Servers, Servlets, JSP Tools
- Spring, Hibernate, App Servers, EJB, JMS, Web Services, REST, Front end development AngularJS, UI HTML,
- Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs on AWS/Micro services/SDLC/Architecture
- Workshops on Agile/Scrum, AWS, microservices, ESB, Angular 10 11
- Node JS, React JS, and Redux
- OCJP certification, Capstone project
We Are Seeking
- Graduates with BS/MS computer science degrees from leading universities
- Fundamentals in software engineering
- Aspirations to learn to code
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages (Java, C/C++)
- Team player, self-starter, and passion for programming
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to predict potential user and software issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ready to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who have difficulty finding jobs even after completing their BS/MS or any fresh graduates who are interested to become the workforce for the Java language.
- Candidates who are working on redundant technologies and want to become relevant again to boost their growth.
- Candidates who want to enhance their skill portfolio
About Cogent University:
Incorporated in 2003, Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, and data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 19 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities.
We are headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact: A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support "giving back’ to the community that builds strong leaders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit, and business need.