Role: Java Developer
Location: Stourport on Severn HQ.. but hybrid working available!
Salary: 30,000 – 65,000
We are seeking an experienced Java Developer to join an award-winning and established team. Our client's focus is building specialised software for merchants, wholesalers, and businesses to improve connections across all areas of operations. They work across a range of sectors including healthcare, food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of developers, designers, and product managers to build high-quality products and develop cutting-edge ERP Cloud Software solutions. With a strong history of over 45 years, a productive and collaborative team, and putting their clients/employees as their priority, this is an exceptional organisation that prides itself on its staff loving what they do and keeping up to date with market trends and leading technologies to shape the company's future.
The successful candidate should have:
- 1+ years of experience using Java
- Knowledge of database design
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- A passion for software engineering and development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Option to buy/sell holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Access to the best internal and external training
- The security of a long-standing company and the use of top-notch technologies
- Flexible and hybrid working
If you meet the requirements and are excited about the opportunity to work with a leading team, please apply now!