25 days + BH, Life, health, child vouch, gym membership, pension, buy/sell leave
Health plan, positive place of work; monthly socials, Xmas Party + Summer BBQ
A leading capital programmes professional service provider who have grown their company on a global scale to over 8000 employees in over 100 offices across 40+ countries. An organisation with a clear vision of what they want to achieve and one that recognises that employees are the key to future growth. They invest heavily in training, development, and regularly appraise their employees.
We are looking to recruit an IT DevOps / Application Engineer to assist in the technical aspects of the business delivery applications in multiple environments.
You will be responsible for the delivery of our applications from laptop, web based and mobile devices.
- Design, build and deliver and maintain internally developed business systems.
- Implementation and development of new systems globally and assisting in the full development lifecycle (specification, development, testing, bug fixing, maintenance and support)
- Assist with the installation, configuration and testing of software products
- Develop written instructions for accessing systems including creation of articles for internal Knowledge Base and intranet
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, licences and services
- Manage applications access to staff across the business
- Support bespoke applications by direct contact with end users and the Technical Support team
Duties will vary and be revised due to the nature of the IT Support environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Azure cloud computing technologies
- Entity Framework
- REST API / JSON
- .Net/.Net Core (2+ years)
- C# (2+ years)
- VB .net (2+ years)
- HTML, CSS Frameworks e.g., Bootstrap (2+ years)
- Microsoft Visual Studio including designing and building API’s
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server Administration, T-SQL, SSRS and Microsoft Stack
Other experience (Desirable)
- Cloud database solutions
- Understanding of IIS
- Security by design
- Experience of communication, documentation, and business writing in English