Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for a IT Data Engineer to work on their ERP system for a global consumer electronics company for their Office in the East Midlands, the role entails:
Job Purpose Work closely with business stakeholders to analyse data and insight requirements to provide a well architected data and insight led strategy. Assist with the migration, cleansing and analysis requirements for the new ERP Sy
Responsible for planning, documenting, engineering and executing the overall data led strategy following consultation between IT Service Management and Product Innovation.
Support and work with IT Service Management to operationalise the data led strategy. Accountabilities IT Team Accountabilities
1. Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the IT team on all aspects of IT related activity to help in delivering companies vision
2. Contribute to the progress of the Company by actively working towards personal and company centric development plans.
3. Contribute to the development of a cross-functional IT team to ensure that all operational require are completed timely and accurately.
– Take responsibility for the quick availability of data and insight to all stakeholders.
– Assist with the creation of data pipelines and data products.
– Become the technical authority on all aspects of data engineering.
– Report to and receive continuous feedback from your own department to effectively implement the ERP in line with your departments requirements.
– Be continually up to date with current technologies to advance data and insight within the business.
– Support the ERP Project Team in all aspects of ERP delivery.
– Support the business with any financial and technical / data requests.
– Manage your own time to significantly contribute to assigned projects.
– Document departmental process within Confluence supported by an ITIL framework.
– Test the ERP as appropriate with guidance from the ERP Project Lead.
– Become an ERP Super User to act as an ERP Champion following Go-Live
– Become a member of the ERP Change beta group responsible for the change and release of ERP Software Upgrades. Skills / Experience
– Build a data led Insight platform upon which further digital transformation activities can be created.
– Provide skills in ETL, data analysis, visualisation and management delivery analytics through connected datasets and pipelines.
– Experience with relational SQL databases, including MySQL and SQL Server
– Experience with NetSuite a distinct advantage
– Demonstrate strong SQL development skills
– Excellent written and communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely
– Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own work
– Proficient use of Power BI or equivalent – Experience of Confluence and Jira desirable Values & Personal Qualities
– Process oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Possess a strong alignment to our company values
– Self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm towards continual improvement
– High levels of initiative, attitude and enthusiasm
– An engaged all-rounder with a natural interest in emerging technologies
Suitably qualified and experienced ERP / IT Data Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.