PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a Cloud Engineer to assist in the design and management of an organization's cloud systems, applications, policies, and strategy. They will work with business units to develop and maintain scalable architectures to support applications. This position requires the candidate to reside in the Phoenix Metro Area, relocation assistance will be provided.
‘To be the unquestioned leader in innovation, design, service and quality while providing an enjoyable environment for employees that allows them to fulfill their potential.’
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Generous employee discount
- Robust wellness program with cash incentives
- Ride Share Programs
- Flexible time off
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure IaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AAD Connect, App registrations, AIP, ATP, ASR, CAS, EM+S Key Vault, Monitor, and Sentinel.
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects.
- Provide direct support to business and IT staff for cloud platform related issues including administration and troubleshooting.
- Maintain knowledge regarding current and emerging cloud solutions.
- Advocate continuous improvement efforts within technology and development teams.
- Participate in timely systems updates with security patches and/or settings.
- Manage directory users and groups through the complete resource lifecycle.
- Create and/or maintain IT documentation including network maps, and processes/procedures.
- Prepare status reports and KPI’s on cloud usage and issues.
- Maintain the business relationship with Microsoft cloud services account teams to ensure PING is taking advantage of all of Microsoft’s available training, sales support, and other offerings.
- Provide support to business staff as needed to support Help Desk.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, from an accredited college or university, plus a minimum of 5 years of IT experience 4 of which in cloud administration OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Azure Certification preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure Active Directory. Advanced knowledge in cloud architecture concepts and implementation.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Visio
- Proficient in laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to international cloud usage and privacy.
- Proficient knowledge of database concepts and usage.
- Proficient in creating and troubleshooting scripts.
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative in problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to interact with other technical team members and non-technical business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal technical guidance.
*PlNG is a tobacco free company. Only non-tobacco users should apply.
*No sponsorship is available for this position.