IT Audit/ Data Manager – Data Analytics
This is a unique hybrid opportunity to join our newly established Internal Audit team as a data focused IT Audit Manager in a food orientated, technology-driven, high-growth company.
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to help drive results and provide an anchoring contribution to a cutting edge Internal Audit function that not only reviews business processes and operations, but is also rigorously committed to enhancing and protecting organisational value.
What you’ll be doing:
The key focus of this role is to provide cutting edge risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insights and provide true value that enables sustainable and scalable growth.
On a day to day basis you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing IT Audit engagements to deliver the IT audit plan. This includes the hands-on planning, executing, reporting and following-up on audits to assess internal controls, reporting systems and compliance processes.
- Establishing Data Analytics (DA) activities within Internal Audit. This includes utilising data analysis tools to support audit projects, as well as automating control testing and implementing continuous auditing capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative cross-functional relationships, particularly with IT, Risk Management, Data Science, Engineering and Finance teams.
- Drafting audit reports which are impactful, balanced and address the root cause of issues.
- Ensuring recommendations are followed up to closure and driving timely issue resolution with sustainably implemented controls;
- Identifying opportunities to rationalise controls and/or developing recommendations to ensure risks are adequately mitigated.
- Driving efforts for expanding the use of data analytics across the IA team through hands-on training and the identification of educational opportunities to upskill team members
Setting you up for success is important to us at Deliveroo. We know the following skills/ attributes will mean you can do and be your best self in this role from day one.
To be considered for this role you’ll need:
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- To be an expert or enthusiast for ITGCs, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques / data analytics, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases, networking technologies and knowledge of emerging cyber security risks.
- Relevant experience in IT auditing, information technology, security and/or IT risk management, showing progression in areas of responsibility.
- Some experience in data analytics cycles and programme languages using tools like SAS, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, R, Python, Snowflake and/or ACL. Working knowledge of Salesforce, Jira and NetSuite would be ideal.
- Demonstrable knowledge of control frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, NIST) to identify, prioritise, and assess IT risks.
- A growth mindset with a focus and energy to make an impact quickly as part of an expanding team
- A passion for managing and effectively delivering multiple projects concurrently whilst developing audit programs and procedures with minimum established guidance.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.