Inventory & Data Analyst
· Start – ASAP
· Salary – £25Kpa
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of the business
To oversee the replenishment and storage of goods through SLOB and min/max levels.
To ensure the accurate maintenance of stock levels, review and generate process controls an improvement within the Supply Chain team to meet the needs of the business.
To define and design the data standards and maintained and implemented procedures based on the business requirements.
What you'll be doing:
· Maintaining accurate records of inventory according to the set standards
· To achieve stock holding in line with company budgets and manage stock demands in line with the business requirements
· Work alongside production to ensure manufactured products are of consistent quantity
· Produce management information and KPI reports accurately
· Reconcile any stock discrepancies and take appropriate action to ensure these are avoided to aim for zero stock outages or 'lost stock'
· Responsible for performing cycle counts of stock and reporting on the results
· Supervise the maintenance of the store rooms and other arrangements of stock in the warehouse to ensure these are well organized
· Drive continuous improvement initiatives through work flows and work instructions
· Work alongside the Warehouse & Goods In Team Leaders to ensure that SOP's are followed for Stock management
· Responsible for Cradle to Grave from a materials perspective
· Analyzing data and producing accurate reports
· Attend regular inter-departmental scheduling meetings
· Reviewing SAP Business One purchase orders to maintain agreed stock levels and securing highest accuracy of all Supply Chain data
· Review the re-labeling process to improve efficiency
· Implement a process for the control and reduction of outside storage
· Review of SLOB (slow moving & obsolete stocks) reduction
· Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
· Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material etc.) as approved by the business
· Ensure that Item Master Data is correctly copied across all SAP Business One databases / companies for inventory product range accuracy.
· Work along with the Marketing department to make sure Stock data on the SAP Business One system is shown correctly on External sites such as web store and specification sites
· Review all queries and data warehouses that contain Item Master data to make sure Inventory is properly described and categorised in all aspects of the business.
· Work along with Warehouse, Goods-In, Trade Compliance and Export teams to ensure all stock weights, dimensions, Commodity information and UOM's are correct.
· Ensure quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
· Manages, analyses, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirement
· To streamline data collection and analyses procedures to improve quicker access for system data extraction
· Perform mass updates in SAP Business One
- Essential: GCSE's at A-C in Mathematics, English and Science
- Desirable: Stock Control specific qualification
- Essential: 1-2 years in a similar role, ideally within manufacturing
- Desirable: Producing inventory control models
- Essential: Health and Safety basic understanding
- Desirable: WMS exposure
- Essential: Computer Literate with knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel operating system
- Desirable: SAP Business One knowledge
· Good oral and written communication skills
· High attention to detail
· An analytic approach to problem solving
· Strong organisational skills
· A good thinker and active listener
· Good time management skills
· Good problem-solving skills
For further information or to apply for this role, please email
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.