This exciting role is with a tech-led, economy-focussed company in Warwickshire who are looking for an International Data Account Manager to join their team!
The role requires you to be dual focussed. You will be personable, with excellent communication skills for liaising with customers and clients, as well as being able to handle data, with logical thinking and problem solving abilities. The key responsibility within this role is the account management of the company's customers and their compliance overseas, data manipulation and liaising with international compliance schemes in order to manage the customer’s compliance in that country.
You will quickly develop a good knowledge of the relevant environmental waste compliance regulations, ensuring that all international data obligations are met for accounts and the customer is compliant in all relevant countries. It is important that you are confident with handling large data sets and ensuring data accuracy is to a high standard.
You will be a main point of contact when managing a variety of accounts, within an operationally focussed team, whilst collecting and submitting data. This requires you to be pro active and forward-thinking, with excellent organisation skills.
The responsibilities include-
- Managing Allocated Accounts
- Management of Data for Allocated Accounts
- Attending sales and client meetings
- Undertake research into environmental legislation, developing a comprehensive understanding of the regulations
- Completion of legal documentation, coordinating with various authorities, schemes and the client
- Make contact and maintain relationships with foreign compliance schemes/technical third parties
- Contribute to consistently improving and innovating the International Data Service
- Numerical based degree (minimum of 2:1)
- Proven experience working in customer service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focused approach
- Ability to quickly take on large quantities of technical information
- Highly IT literate
- Solution orientated problem-solving ability
- Collaborative working style
- Excellent planning, scheduling and organisation skills
- Full, clean, manual UK driving licence.
- Dual Location Worker Status.
- We require employees to partake in a mixture of home & office working. We therefore require at home you have a good internet connection.
- Up to 10% non-contractual discretionary bonus.
- 25 days holiday with the bank holidays on top.
- Option to buy or sell holiday.
- 6 month probationary period.
- Critical illness, Life assurance & disability income protection standard with all contracts.
- Option to join Private medical insurance.
- Option to join subsidised gym membership.
- Option to join Bike to work scheme.
If you are experienced in customer service, with a numerical background this could be just the role for you!
Apply direct with an up to date CV.