Position: Senior Data Analyst Manager
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000
My client is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst Manager on a 12 Month FTC with the opportunity for the role to become permanent. My client is an information services consultancy, assisting private, public and non-profits with on-prem, cloud and hybrid solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company and experience the excellent training courses my client and their partners offer, allowing you to take a step forward in your career.
What you'll be doing:
- Building high quality reports using Power BI
- Day-to-day supervision of junior team members, guidance for graduate employees
- Develop use of data within existing customer base.
- Work within Azure Synapse, using SQL, to deliver enhanced data models and therefore reporting from multiple data sources.
- Communicate analysis and technical concepts to non-technical users, simply and concisely
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience working within data analytics
- Proven experience working with BI visualisation tools – Power BI and DAX.
- Experience with Azure Synapse, SQL and ETL processes.
- Proven development experience including processing, modelling, manipulating, and analysing large datasets.
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Dynamics Power Platform (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Excellent communication skills – able to present confidently to internal and external stakeholders. The ability to explain analysis and technical concepts to non-technical people.
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Will Sims @ ITECCO on 0161 552 1008 or email will . sims @ itecco . co . uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK