SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
Presidio is on the leading edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers’ customers. Joining Presidio means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting change in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading a global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Inside Solutions Architect
As an Inside Solutions Architect, you will provide technical PreSales Lifecycle services to Presidio’s Sales & PreSales organization and its customers. The Lifecycle Specialist is a crucial role and will help Presidio grow its business and provide significant benefits to its customers by encouraging adoption of new technology features. The Lifecycle Specialist will work to help Presidio maximize margin and revenue based on capturing as much OEM Lifecycle Incentives as possible.
In addition to interfacing with Customers, Account Managers, and Solutions Architects, the Lifecycle Specialist may also be required to work with representatives from our OEM Partners such as Cisco and other manufacturers, as well as multiple teams within Presidio such as Inside Sales, Sales, Project Management, and Service Delivery as required.
The ISA is expected to continually develop their technical and industry knowledge and stay up to date on the latest products and trends focused on industry technologies by attending webinars/seminars, training classes, and by closely working with the Solution Architects team. A successful ISA will demonstrate an ability to not only rapidly gain knowledge and understanding of new areas of technology and products but will be eager to understand the business of Presidio and our customers.
This position does not require any travel. This is a remote position and can be based in any US location.
- Ability to understand Enterprise Agreements from OEMs
- End-of-Life (EOL) Strategy and Planning development
- Understand OEM programs (such as Cisco Lifecycle Incentives) and ensure that Presidio maximizes participation and benefit.
- Review Cisco Configurations and work jointly with account teams to review and evaluate deals for potential Lifecycle opportunities
- Document potential Lifecycle opportunities and submit applications to Cisco or other OEM partners.
- Create adoption & activation plans (in collaboration with Presales Architects & Delivery Engineers) for various Lifecycle opportunities
- Work with Presales Architects and Account Managers to convert technical solutions into business benefits by helping to define business drivers, adoption strategies, business outcomes, and key performance indicators
- Run reports from customer management platforms to validate adoption & activation in support of Lifecycle opportunities
- Create & organize applications for Lifecycle Incentives based on sales of product & services to Presidio’s customers and submit via OEM tools
- Manage and Track activation activity for our eligible customer opportunities to ensure that Presidio complies with the OEM program requirements.
- Capture and collect ‘proof of performance’ per OEM instructions and submit via OEM tools.
- Coordinate activation and adoption activities performed by Presidio’s service delivery, adoption, and project management teams in support of various Lifecycle activities.
- Provide assistance in the creation of Statement of Work documents to include appropriate adoption & activation services.
- Assist with licensed feature activation services for Cisco licensing as needed for Presidio customers.
The Inside Solution Architect is a mid level position within the team. This role will focus on execution, creating a positive customer experience, clear and appropriate documentation, continued enablement & training, and being a mentor to more junior team members. People in these roles should be able to perform basic tasks and activities without having their worked reviewed or checked and have an assumption of quality and accuracy. A successful Inside SA will have more than an entry level technical skill level and the ability to deliver Lifecycle services as described above. It is expected that the ISA Lifecycle Specialist will become an expert in all processes, services, and programs related to adoption & activation of the eligible products which Presidio sells to its customers.
The ISA role provides a potential career path to a customer-facing Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect role based on the candidate’s ability to learn, grow, and their willingness to achieve goals and expand their skills.
- Experience with Cisco management platforms, licensing, and related products.
- Strong written skills, critical attention to detail, and a self-motivated work ethic are essential.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience in an IT-related field such as manufacturer, VAR, IT Solution Provider
- Experience with Statement of Works, and/or contracts in an IT Services industry
- Manufacturer or Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, CCNA/CCDA, etc
Basic PreSales understanding of ONE or more of the following:
- Cisco Enterprise Networking (Routing & Switching)
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Datacenter Servers
- Other related IT solutions
- Professional Services
- Administration-level knowledge of Cisco management platforms
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)
Configuration, Deployment, or Troubleshooting skills are NOT a requirement of this role.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field of study or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.