Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps London to 80k
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Cloud AWS CI/CD Terraform) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a technologist Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps seeking an opportunity to work with a modern tech stack, in a supportive, diverse environment that will enable you to reach your full potential?
You could be joining a global media brand that provides a range of services from live sports streaming to video on demand.
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will join a small Agile team responsible for creating, managing and evolving tooling and processes that allow the development teams to build, maintain and operate the multi-cloud platform, empowering self-service operations. Youll also seek to improve the operational aspects of the application code base (e.g. monitoring, alerting, instrumentation, security).
The company has a reputation for technical excellence and innovation; youll be encouraged to learn and pick new things up on the job.
Following a remote interview process you can work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the Central London office once a week.
- You have experience in a similar Infrastructure / DevOps role
- You have a good working knowledge of at least one cloud environment; AWS preferred but GCP or Azure also fine, theyre moving towards a multi-cloud environment
- You have experience with Terraform or Ansible
- You have experience of running Java applications in production
- You have experience of implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Youre a collaborative problem solver with great communication skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to 80k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Cloud AWS CI/CD Terraform opportunity.