Infrastructure Analyst Sports Association SW London (hybrid working) Up to £55K
My client, a leading sporting association, has an exciting opening for an Infrastructure Analyst to join their team based in Twickenham. They are a dynamic, collaborative and friendly team with a great culture. You will be working onsite 2 days per week, working from homethe rest.
As Infrastructure Analyst, you will be working directly under the Infrastructure Manager to help deliver, support, review and take ownership of all infrastructure and related projects and tasks.
The following are essential:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server and Server-based technologies (DNS, AD, IIS, GPO etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Suite (O365, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Azure cloud
- Understanding of Cloud/IT Security implications
- Patch management deployment experience
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and using Terraform
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
The following are desirable:
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Ansible/DevOps tools
This role would suit an experienced Senior 2 nd /3 rd line support engineer looking to utilise and develop their skillset. On offer is a great package and the opportunity to join a leading and reputable sports association.
Please apply via the Computappoint website if this sounds like the role for you.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Skills: Customer Service, 2 nd line support, 3 rd line support, Windows Server, Azure, Cloud, M365, O365, Security, Patch management, IaC, Terraform, Linux, Hyper-V, SCCM, Checkpoint Firewalls, Ansible