If you are a passionate Senior Software Engineer with a solid foundation in backend development and a desire to advance to a Director position, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Director track role with a highly competitive salary range and great benefits
- Outstanding company with a top-tier client base and longevity
- Quick 2 step interview process
What You Will Be Doing
As a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to operate in a highly collaborative and energetic team environment, you will be a key contributor designing, developing and implementing exciting software solutions with an opportunity to grow into a Director role.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of backend development and microservices / distributed systems experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and documenting application architectures
- 3+ years of solid experience working with message brokers and queueing technologies
- 3+ years of solid experience assembling micro services technical documentation
- Ability to design and build RESTful APIs from scratch
- Java expert
- Comfort with the AWS tech stack (Lambda, Batch, Step Functions)
- Strong understanding of software development and lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer science background
- Java 8+
- Spring development framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Message broker and services (Kafka, AWS Kinesis)
- Relational database (RDBMS) and object-relational mapping frameworks (MySQL)
- NoSQL DB (Couchbase, DynamoDB)
- Polymer UI
- Elasticsearch / ElastiCache
- Full-stack development experience is a plus.
- Golang – The Go Programming Language (nice to have).
- Computer Scientist
- Full Stack
What's In It for You
- Bonus (bonus has been hit 100% of time at 100% since inception of company. Mix between employee performance and company performance).
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with the required skillsets and experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Adam Green
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG16-1675763 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Adam Green – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.