Location: Johnston, RI
Salary: Dependent on Experience/ Negotiable
Description: Our client is currently seeking an Hr Data Analyst for a long-term contract in their Johnston, RI location. Our client has an excellent reputation, works with current technology and is looking for an experienced HR Data Analyst to join their team. Is that you? If so, please send an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hybrid/possible remote schedule
- Run standard reports
- Create ad hoc reports from Workday
- Help work to identify internal efficiencies with existing reports to streamline our internal efforts
- Increase of work volume, entry level with WorkDay (Preferred).
- Manage emails, high customer service with Data reports
- High communication to coach teach and guide the usage of the system
- Review and audit information and upload to employee on base information file.
- Review and analyze daily audit reports to ensure data integrity
- Coach and guide managers, recruiters etc. on how to ensure Workday transactions are submitted successfully
- Assist with creation of supervisory orgs
- Complete EIB (tool to map infro into WorkDay system sim to HTML or Excel document- easily trained imports of mass updates into the system
Highly Preferred Skills:
- Workday Experience
- High custom service focus for phone call and emails
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Will need a vaccination to enter the office.
Thank you for making it this far. If you are interested, or may know someone who is, in a role like this, please send all resumes to email@example.com
Katelyn MeloTechnical RecruiterThe Judge Groupkmelo@judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com