The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a prominent energy engineering consultancy at the forefront of sustainable energy innovation.
The business boast of an impressive portfolio of decentralised energy deliverables, with a wealth of projects supplied in the past 10 years, covering both private & public sector Clients. In this success, the business is growing & require a seasoned, technically astute (new) Head of Engineering Services to lead the established technical team.
- Manage own M&E Engineer responsibilities and projects
- Line manage M&E Engineers in the Energy department
- Responsible for work allocation across engineering team and completion of activity in required timescale
- Ensure works delivered by team to required standard (both industry and business) and in line with client requirements
- Drive continued high quality design and technical approach in line with up to date best practice industry standards across engineering team
- Provide peer review support to engineering team, alongside Chief Engineer
- Liaise with Chief Engineer over engineering developments
- Communicate progress updates and highlights any issues to Director
- Train and induct new M&E engineers
- Ensure all engineering activity conducted in line with company policies and agreed approach, and quality and environmental management systems
- Seek new technology development opportunities for both the domestic and commercial business areas
- Full technical design and report writing as part of tender responses, project work, and construction as-built documentation
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree (or equivalent) educated in Engineering or Energy discipline
- Experience using/interpreting AutoCAD drawings, Design Packages & 3D Drawings.
- Knowledge & experience when it comes to physical application of engineering processes in real-life situations/projects.
- Experience of District Heating, Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, system design and renewable energy technology
- A drive & interest in sustainability/energy efficiency (nice to have)