Salary: up to £40k
Start date: ASAP
Contact: [email protected]
Launched in January 2021, more than 400 merchants partnered with exponential growth
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique checkout technology that offers compelling third party added value services which unlock incremental revenue and generate extraordinary conversion rate for our merchant partners.
We guarantee increased conversion rates by only partnering with relevant services which offer engaging shopper incentives, embedded seamlessly to fit into e-merchants’ sites and branding along with our 1 click shopping technology.
On top of generating new revenue streams for our merchants, we continue helping them save on all their transactions fees by being the first 100% free payment solution.
In a nutshell, on one hand we monetize e-merchant checkouts and on the other we generate customer acquisition for third party services companies that matter to shoppers.
We operate at crossroads between 3 industries: payment, advertising and e-commerce.
By focusing on building a unique model in the payment and advertising industry, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned players on its head.
Our unique position and technology enable us to capture 10 times more value compared to any advertising or payment player.
Our goal? To build the new standard for online checkout.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability: Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to participate in the next online payment standard with us! Join an exciting challenge with a solid team in a fast-learning environment.
Our Growth and Data Analyst have to be :
- the right hand of the founder
- Very organized and structured
- Problem solver
- Process lover
- Have the ability to multitask
- Experience in data analytics, finance is a real plus
- Details oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, able to provide high quality and excellence in delivery while being highly reactive and results-driven.
What are you going to do?
You have to endorse a role of the right hand of the founder at the corner of growth, sales operations, CRM, lead generation, marketing and data.
This will require you to:
- Connect different data sources
- Analyse daily data of the business, extremely familiar with data, excel…
- Ensure data used for analysis is clean, complete and accurate
- Create data reports for management with the associated analysis
- Work closely with our founder to understand the business and its associated challenges
- Be a real support to the founder, assume day to day responsibility for projects, tasks and operational support, help identifying metrics for success
- Help to structure and scale the company
- Background: Ideally end of the education program of the Top 5 of Business or Engineer School
- Tools: Data tools lover (mandatory) – Python and/or R– Familiar with Excel, Able to connect to APIs, CRM is a plus (we are using Hubspot)
- Languages: You are fluent in English
- Make an impact: You’re motivated by the opportunity to join a startup and fly to the Moon(a) with us
- Transportation cost partly covered (£70)
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great office in the Paris city center and London
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 1st call – Talent Acquisition
- Tests – 30 minutes (online) – Talent Acquisition
- Interview Manager – 30 minutes
On average our process lasts 10 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours .
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]