My client is seeking a Graduate Software Engineer C# SQL MVC this can be a hybrid role for the right person.
What you'll be doing
- Build innovative and performant features into their next-generation software applications. Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming principles, combined with empirical experience into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow them to effectively scale development on their applications across multiple projects as common services or components, within scope, cost, time & quality constraints.
- Build quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable full-stack code, adhere/improve/augment existing standards, work in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration, and deployment, etc.).
- As a member of an agile team, write new feature code or new test automation frameworks based upon business needs
- Understand company goals and metrics and align with code objectives.
- Partner with product owners and UX on what's feasible technically, participate in user requirements translation to technical specifications.
- Support their products, identify and fix root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting and resolution of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Embed a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Challenge yourself and your team to stay current with the latest technology trends.
- Collaborate in product lifecycle with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Be part of continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. Be a change leader!
What you need
- Bachelor's in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of work experience or relevant school experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming, design patterns, SOLID principles
- Strong communication, partnership, teamwork skills required
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- C#, Visual Studio (with ReSharper)
- AngularJS, Angular, HTML5
- Entity Framework
- WebDriverIO, Cypress
- SQL Server
- NodeJS, VueJS and Bootstrap
- Cordova or Xamarin Mobile framework
- Experience with AWS
- Experience writing test automation frameworks using Selenium, WebdriverIO, or Cypress
- Open-Source contribution, repositories, personal projects
- Participation in communities of interest, meetups