Graduate/ Junior Software Engineer – Southwest, £30k+, my client creates high performance screening equipment within the medical and Security sector. They are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their pre-existing team of 3 Engineers. You will be working on the full software development life cycle from conception right through to customer release.
The successful Graduate/ junior Software Engineer will have:
- A minimum qualification of a BSc Computer Science Degree
- Experience and academic exposure to Java or C#
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting environments preferably PHP
- Data processing algorithms developmentIf you have exposure to Python and C++ this is beneficial but not essential
If you would like to know more about this exciting Graduate Software Engineer opportunity then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Leah Hibbert