Software Company Seeking Senior Software Engineers (Golang)
This Jobot Job is hosted by John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $0 – $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We're looking for a passionate Golang Engineer to join our team in West Los Angeles ASAP! This hire is to continue to grow our software development team to deliver the best quality product possible for our global client list. We are profitable and have over $75 million in funding, so if you want to join a stable team look no further! Our product / tech powers every purchase made at some of the biggest venues and festivals across the globe, having our app be the best it can be is crucial during these momentous events!
Why join us?
- Top 5% of salaries offered (Very competitive)
- 100% remote (Work from home forever if you want)
- Excellent Benefits
- Travel and partake in some of the coolest venues/events in the world
- Career Growth
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Proficient knowledge of Golang. Experience in using GRPC
- 6+ years of proven software development experience in high level programming languages including but not limited to C#, Java, C++, Golang
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building Web Application, SaaS products, and RESTful APIs
- A solid computer science foundation including data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, with a proven track record of software design and architecture
- Experience in service-oriented architecture
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, including stored procedures, data models, and transactional flows
- Experience as a technical influencer for highly scalable distributed system designs
- Ability (and desire!) to write unit and integration tests
- Good knowledge of version control tools, and experience collaborating with a large team of developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- Work with Product, Quality, DevOps and Ops to ensure that we deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Implement, refine, and enforce software development techniques to ensure that delivered features meet software integration, performance, security, and maintainability expectations.
- Be available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues.
- Collaborate closely with local, nearshore and offshore engineering and ops…were all one team.
- Adhere to Product and workflow processes, engaging with the team to make continual improvements.
- Be a technical thought-leader among your peers to constantly improve how we work.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.