Job location: Remotely anywhere in the world.
Job Description: Manage and be in charge of all technology used within the organization, starting primarily with the technology of our cryptocurrency exchange(like Binance.com)
This would involve:
- Design, improve and oversee the entire technological infrastructure of the crypto exchange.
- Timely fix critical technical issues that would otherwise be detrimental to the organization.
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Be in charge of deploying then maintaining the entire exchange from pre-purchased source code.
- Modify and improve the source code to add new or customized features/functions.
- Leading development of new products, transforming ideas to logic to code, then being in charge of deployment and testing of the new product, and doing everything in between.
- Supervise, test and audit system infrastructure and all deployed code, to ensure bug-free functionality, efficiency and most importantly, cybersecurity.
- Manage all front & back end development or improvement,
- Work with our product/UI/UX team to constantly improve UI/UX with customer feedback and results from split testing
- Work with our HR team to build a very high quality development team from scratch and ensure their quality by auditing their work.
- Be in charge of building and managing a team of high quality developers.
- Documenting and improving the company’s technical systems, processes and procedures, not only to pass onto the next technical person that the company hires, but also for regulatory compliance purposes(as regulators need property documentation and explanation of technical systems).
- Researching and implementing new technologies that would benefit the organization.
- Constantly trying to automate manual processes within the organization.
- Review and deploy all money-sensitive code into our production server to ensure utmost cybersecurity and no fraudulent loopholes to access funds that hired developers may put into the code.
- As this is a senior position, the Employee may choose to hire or assign any appropriate person to be in charge of the tasks mentioned above.
- Minimum 3 years of blockchain experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any 2 of the following languages with the ability and willingness to learn new languages: Java, Golang, C++.
- At least 1 year experience of working crypto exchanges OR 1 year of experience running traditional trading systems/exchanges
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers
- Ability to hire and manage large technical teams, both front end and back end, managing applications in all platforms including Web, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows etc.
- Ability to write and audit code.
- Cybersecurity: Have a strong understanding of crypto related cybersecurity.
- Creativity: think outside the box and deliver innovative and original solutions
- Tenacious: show determination to succeed and the drive to deliver outstanding results
- Result focused: set performance targets which are ambitious yet realistic and measurable, and manage their achievement in a structured way
- Highest standards: Exceeding expectations is not enough. The CTO needs to know how to supersede even the highest of standards.
What would it look like if this person did an amazing job?
- Technical architecture will be the most performance efficient.
- We would have a team that will deliver from idea to a tested live product extremely fast.
- We would have world-class cybersecurity set up.
- We would experience almost no downtime to our services.
- We would roll out bug fixes and updates extremely fast.