If you are a FULLY REMOTE – Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify solutions.
- May act as a team leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates the team decision making process.
- Analyzes requirements, develops/refines user stories, and estimate user stories
- Conducts system demonstrations with the customer.
- Participates as a senior member of an Agile software development team.
What You Need for this Position
8+ years experience writing code using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, Python
2+ years deploying applications to a cloud environment.
Demonstrated experience with modern software design and development methodologies, Agile Scrum preferred
Demonstrated experience with testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
Demonstrated experience working in an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
Strong knowledge in Java, Advanced Java, Spring, and implementing microservices.
So, if you are a FULLY REMOTE – Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Justin Sandy
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS30-1678971 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Justin Sandy – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.