If you are a Senior Machine Learning/Data Engineer with Python experience, please read on!
We are located in the beautiful San Francisco area and we provide a landing spot for people in the tech industry to work on projects in a trusted environment. We have been providing support and service for over 20 years and have built the largest shared environment in history that is solving tech problems around the world. We enjoy the work we do and strive to continue to make an economic impact not achievable by any other one company. We have fostered an environment that is enjoyable with people who are passionate about technology and working together.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE room for growth
- Great work life balance
- Excellent work environment
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Fully Remote
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Machine Learning/Data Engineer that has experience with ML engineering and MLOps. This person must have experience working with Python as well as a strong understanding of data warehousing and SQL. In this position, you will be helping to build out new machine learning and data platforms while also architecting microservices and API design. This person will also need to have a strong understanding working with cloud infrastructure using AWS.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with machine learning and MLOps
- Machine learning ranker experience such as Xgboost is a huge plus
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS
- Microservices and API design
- Development experience in Python (preferred), Golang or Node.js.
- Experience with AWS including S3, ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS
- SQL experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary: $150-190k
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS! 401k with match, Fully paid for healthcare, etc.
So, if you are a Senior Machine Learning/Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jonathan Santo
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS25-1675580 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jonathan Santo – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.