At this company you will be responsible for designing and developing the data as well as the data pipeline architecture, and optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. They are looking for an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. As the Data Engineer, you will support the software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives throughout projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products
- Report Directly to CTO
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in data/software development or at least 3+ in Data/ Cloud related Engineering
- SQL, AWS, ETL/ELT
- Life Sciences Background (LIMS)
- Any Big Data Experience is a HUGE bonus!
- Competitive Salary Starting at 150K
- Full Benefits
- Fully Remote and Flexible hours