Location: New York City, NY
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Our client based out of New York, NY, and Columbus, OH have an immediate need of your skills. Send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled! My e-mail address is [email protected] and some more information about the job is below. I’ll be waiting for your e-mail.
Title: Fullstack Software Engineer – DRI
Worksite Location: New York, NY, Columbus, OH
Worksite Type: Hybrid 3 Days on-site in office
Length of Engagement: Direct to Hire / FTE
Rate: Dependent on Experience
"Digital Robotics & Intelligence’ (DRI) is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality Developer products and solutions for our clients Digital Organization. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you’and the products you deliver’will thrive.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Design, Develop, and Operate solutions for a cloud computing platform encompassing private and public clouds, at scale. Bake in attributes of security, auditability and observability into the platform
- Define and build value-add services on the platform using cloud-native principles
- Create technical design for development and integration of new software and system technologies
- Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via developing tools and automation
- Adopting cutting-edge technologies and creating best-of-breed solutions by researching and evaluating alternate solutions
- Help evangelize and adopt cloud to an eco-system of developers in the technical community
- Capable of developing modern Angular/jS, Java & Python Dashboards & UIs, REST microservices to manage, orchestrate, and maintain our cloud-based infrastructure and third-party integrations.
- Relational Database experience – modeling & normalizing tables
- Experience in programming frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in writing automated tests (selenium, appium etc.) is good to have
- Experience in Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes is essential.
- Experience in the public cloud (AWS), cloud formation templates (Terraform, Skafold, etc.)
- Experience in Git and tools like Jenkins, Concourse or Jules is essential
- Strong development profile to be considered as a T-shaped full stack developer
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills – desire and expertise to build and solve complex problems in systems at scale
If you feel that you are qualified for this exciting opportunity, send me your resume at: [email protected]
Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
The Judge Group
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com