FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN LONDON WORKING WITH A LEADING CONSULTANCY ON GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
- Permanent opportunity in Central London for talented senior software engineers to work on mission critical projects
- You will have the chance to be sponsored through various levels of UK Government security clearance
- Flexible salary package depending on experience accompanied by a large training/certification budget
- London based in an easily accessible location hybrid working model
- To apply please email email@example.com or call 0203 854 0120
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting software engineers for a globally leading consultancy in London to work on a portfolio of public and private sector projects. We work across a range of industries, supporting both small and large clients using cutting edge technology. Our teams are what lead us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. Due to the nature of our clients, you must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance which we will sponsor!
WHAT WILL THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER BE DOING?
We are looking for talented software engineers with an interest in Public Sector work to join our highly skilled engineering teams specialising in agile custom software development. You will be working with cutting edge technology and given the opportunity for multiple paid training opportunities and certifications. Paid certifications can be done during your working week as the client allows extra days on top of your holidays for this training.
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Hybrid Work Style 1/2 days per week on site
- Opportunity to be sponsored through various levels of UK Government security clearance
- + More
THE SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER SHOULD HAVE’.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with DevOps Automation/Containerisation tools such as Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift Kubernetes
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or Cypress
- It would be nice to have: An interest in National Security with the intention of gaining DV security clearance
TO BE CONSIDERED’.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org – I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Adam Haydock. I look forward to hearing from you.
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER LONDON
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE ENGINEER / SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA DEVELOPER / JAVA ENGINEER / SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER / SENIOR DEVELOPER / JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER / JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER / LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER / LEAD JAVA ENGINEER / SECURITY CLEARED / SECURITY CLEARANCE / SECURITY CHECK / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / DEVELOPPED VETTING / DEVELOPPED VETTED / DV CLEARED / DV CLEARANCE / DEEP VETTED / DEEP VETTING / JAVA / SPRING / SPRING BOOT / BACKEND DEVELOPER / BACK END / BACK END DEVELOPER / BACK END ENGINEER / BACKEND ENGINEER/ FULL STACK ENGINEER