Are you a Full Stack Software Engineer (TypeScript / NodeJS)? Then please read on’
DNA Recruit are working with a SaaS company who are looking for 3-4 Full Stack Software Engineers (Mid and Senior) to join a fully distributed team in the UK and around Europe. They are embarking on a ground up rewrite of their platform for the next generation of growth and they are beginning to productise their own technologies that has been developed to solve problems for high profile clients globally.
You will be playing a key part in our engineering team, evolving their platform through a lot of collaboration and experimentation. They use a process of prototyping before they carry out any significant development work and you’ll discuss this closely with the Lead Engineer to design a solution towards a feature. You will subsequently develop a prototype (or a few), implement it and take it into production. Post release, you’ll own that service and ensure that it evolves with the platform accordingly.
You should have technical experience in:
- TypeScript development in strict mode with Node.js
- Storage: Redis, SQL, MongoDB
- Object-oriented programming: hands-on experience with one or more OO-heavy language (C#, Java, Ruby, etc) is preferred
And it would be great if you also have:
- Exposure to front-end development using one of the mainstream frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc)
- Exposure to Dependency Injection
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with cloud services and providers (Google Cloud and AWS in their case)
- Interest in Event Driven and asynchronous communication patterns
Is the above you?
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above and you want to build a career in a high-growth global business We would love to hear from you.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the EU and UK for your application to be considered.